Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm Still Alive

Peter and Charlotte,

Well, yes, I've been transferred to Santa Rosa. My companion is Elder
Bo Evans, from Shelley, ID. He has been out just 1 month more than me.
He is a very loving and compassionate guy. I am SO excited to be here
in Santa Rosa serving with him!

Now, thank you for the tongue whipping mom! Haha. I want you both to
know that I have a good head on my shoulders. I know what's important,
and I know what I need to do. It is confirmed, I will be attending BYU
in April for the Spring term. Also, I kinda do need to be worrying
about that now, because if I don't, I'm not going to be able to
register for the classes that I want to take, and I won't be able to
live where I want to live. Which, I may live with Elder Bacon in
Provo. That's where he's from. He actually just went home today... He's
done with his mission. Weird.

That's really weird to think about Spencer being married. Tell him congrats for me!

How are Colin and Tanner doing? I didn't get a report on them.

I got the package just in time! Thank you! I really enjoy the socks
and ties. I sure do love ties... The cookies were amazing as usual as
well. I don't know what my new address is yet, so stay tuned for that.
Just send all things to the mission office, seeing as I'm only like 15
minutes from it. Boy, that's nice. No more hour long drives to go to
Zone Conferences! I could use some new shirts... mine have lasted
forever, I'm really surprised. But, they are getting gross and they're
ripping... but stay tuned on that, I want to try and go the rest of my
mission without new shirts.

I don't really have all that much to say, I've only been in Santa Rosa
for a few hours now. I will have more to report on next week after I
get a little bit better acquanted with the area. I love you both very
much! Thank you for all that you do. I will talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Edwards

P.S. President Bell is an incredible man. I'm happy you were able to
talk with him. He is one of the biggest inspirations for me, him and
President Bunker are up there... Pres. Bell's service in the church
will not end at just the Stake level.

OH! Also, I really really hurt my ankle again this week. There are
pictures on my camera, which I plan on sending sometime soon... I got
pictures printed, so now I just need to send the card. It was bad...
It was gross... But, I think that just made the need for surgery on my
ankle that much more necessary. I'm sick of hurting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment