Sunday, November 27, 2011

TRANSFERRED

Moms,
 
Hey! You are WRONG! I'm emailing so early because I don't know if I'll be able to email in my new area! I'm going to Fortuna. It's up north. About 4 hours north of Santa Rosa. I will be a DL and I'll be a "mom" I will be my companions next companion after his trainer, his trainer is his dad, and I will be his mom. Cool huh? President called me and said he has a lot of trust in me and the missionary. I'm so excited though! I can't wait! I am really sad to be leaving Clearlake though... I had the great opportunity to be a part of 8 baptisms here! The missinoary that I'm replacing in Fortuna was a former AP so he is a solid guy too... I did all my goodbye's yesterday to all my peeps, and I got all my pictures with them... I'll have to send them to you tomorrow or tonight (if i'm on doing online work). But up in my new area I will be covering both the Fortuna Ward and the Miranda Branch. My area is massive! It's just south of Eureka. It's on the coast and in the redwoods.It's a tiny little fishing town apparently.
 
Anyway, glad to hear that BYU killed! Are they ranked at all? Go Browns!
 
I will be getting the package that you sent today when I go to Santa Rosa to be moved up to Fortuna. We all meet in Santa Rosa for our transfer and then we all go to our area from there. It doesnt feel like my birthday at all... It just feels like it's gonna be another week. I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on me... you need it to feed that army that you're housing. So yeah... 20 years old, all you're kids now are "adults." Officially at least... not mentally or emotionally, or even physically haha. Although, it only takes 24 hours for me to get some good scruff on my chin now and I have to shave every day :)
 
I hope you have a great week with all the family over! I'm jealous. I'll be spending my thanksgiving with people that I've just barely met. Hopefully it won't be too awkward. I'll just have to put on my "bubbly" personality. Can a guy be bubbly?
 
I love ya moms, you're the best! Give Max my love... We had dinner last night at our Bishop's house and he has 2 german shepherds. One is an all black shepherd tha is 8 years old, and the other is a 1 1/2 year old pup. I spent my time with them instead of mingling. The little one, Bella, was perched up on my lap. She thinks she is a lap dog, as does Max. Man I miss that boy! Take good care of him!!!
 
Love you!
 
Love,
Elder Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment