Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 14, 2011

Pops and Moms,
 
Can you believe that I've been out on my mission now for 10 months? Only 2 more until I hit my year mark, and then I'm on the other side of the ladder... It's crazy!
 
As for Evan's blog... I loved it of course! I miss that kid... I've been following it for a while. He's become quite the poet writer/Christian. I stay in touch with him somwhat... as well as Tyler. I never thought that I'd ever get in touch with Tyler again, but yet he's still writing me :) It makes me feel good. I'm excited to see both of them when I come home.
 
We had a great weekend! We had 2 baptisms! Becky and her son Sean both were baptized! The Bishop baptized Becky and I baptized Sean. I love it so much! This is what missionary work is all about... Clearlake is an awesome place, so many people are ready to be baptized here, I'm up to 7 baptisms just in Clearlake. It's been a privilege. The Lord has blessed me. We have some awesome people, our "pipeline" is full. We have a 16 year old kid that we're baptizing next week, he wants to serve a mission too! This is the last week of this transfer, so we'll see on Friday what's happening with me. And, we get to go to the temple on Friday! I'm excited!!! Have you guys still been going to the temple???? WEEKLY?
 
What is Indy going to do? I heard a rumor that Peyton might go to the Redskins? Tell the Colts they either need to keep him (that would be nice) or send him to the Browns... Those are the only options I will allow. Hey, I went golfing again today and I hit my first PAR on a PAR 3! Man, that felt good haha.
 
I'm jealous ya'll got to go to Las Vegas... I've never been there. President Bunker is from Las Vegas actually... He loves that place. He loves Kobe too....... This is a direct quote from President Bunker during Zone Leader Council, "You will one day come to know that Kobe was one of the 3 Nephites!" Hahaha I don't remember what we were talking about in there, but I remember him saying that ... it was awesome.
 
Anywho... Nothing too intense has happened lately... I keep thinking of things that I could need, but then I forget. So, I must not need them that badly. I could still use some socks.................. I just need a bunch of black nike dry-fit mid calf socks, then I'll be good. I can use those for every day socks too. If you're gonna send anything for my birthday, then remember that it is very possible that I could be transferred on Monday, so send your package on Monday or Tuesday. Again, I don't really care that much about receiving anything. I'd rather you guys save the money and then get me a nice big present when I get home! :) Either way, it's all good. 20 years... that's crazy! Blew my mind earlier today... weird.
 
I love you guys! Thanks for being the best parents ever!!! Have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment