Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 24, 2011

Dear Parentals,

Well, it was great to hear from you. I'm so glad that I'm missing out on the Colts sucking! That makes me feel better, or else I would just be angry all the time. But today, Anderson and I went and played some golf this morning early early. We teed off at about 8:00. We were the first ones on the course. Man am I having trouble slicing the ball! It's terrible. But again I'm not good enough to get angry, right? I didn't really focus on my score today. I just focused on my form and my swing trying to hit the ball straight...

Anywho...we had a great week. We set another baptismal date with a lady that we picked up last week. She is solid. We had a Trunk-or-Treat last night and we managed to have 6 investigators there! Man, it was awesome! But, at church we only had 1 and then another showed up for the last hour. Things are looking up for us here. I wouldn't be surprised if we had another 4-6 baptisms in the next 3 months here. I'm not being prideful or anything, I'm just confident in the Lord and His promises that if we are diligent, obedient and faithful, He will provide us with miracles. So, things are going great.

This week was crazy for us. We went on 2 exchanges right in a row. On Tuesday we had exchanges with the APs and I went with Elder Ames (he is going home in November) and I went to his area called Shiloh Park in Santa Rosa. Their area is actually the southern half of Windsor and the northern tip of Santa Rosa. It was a good exchange. Elder Ames is crazy, haha, but it was good. Then when I came back "home" (it's so wierd that I think Clearlake is my home...) and we immediately went on another exchange with the Elders in Lakeport. It was a busy week, and it went by really fast.

I got your package mom. Thank you! I never eat all of the cookies, so I usually end up hiding them in people's desk drawers and they find a nice surprise.

I'm really happy to hear about the Cardinals! Wooo! I wish I was there to see them play. I really miss sports and stuff....Hmmmm, I don't know what else to write about and the Sisters are waiting on me (weird...it's usually the other way around).

I love you guys! Keep being awesome to me!

Love,
Elder Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment