Friday, December 3, 2010

You Are Hereby Called to Labor...

So I've seen a few missionaries make a blog for when they're out in the field. I'm making this so that those of you who want to keep up with what I'm doing on my mission you can just check out this blog.

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving to serve a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be leaving January 12, 2011.

A few weeks ago I received a letter, possibly the best letter I will ever receive. It said:

Dear Elder Edwards,


You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the California Santa Rosa Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.


There is a lot more to the letter, but that is the main part. I'm very excited to go out and serve the Lord and to spread His gospel. I can't wait to get out there to Santa Rosa!!!!

1 comment: