Friday, December 31, 2010

Last vaca... COZUMEL, MEXICOOO!

Well for my last vacation, my family went on down to Cozumel, Mexico! We decided to make a change, instead of going skiing and somewhere cold, we went to where there was warmth. It was a wonderful place to be for my last outage with the fam! We hung out and basked like lizards in the sun, went scuba diving, went on a mayan adventure that consisted of zip lining over the forest, rappelled, swam in an underwater river, and toured the ruins of the Mayan city Tulum. 
Basking... like the lizard below. Except we don't change our colors to our surroundings... just turn red from the sun. Which is why I'm under an umbrella... I was BURNED. 



They had FANTASTIC food... the Mexican was decent.... I lied, their Mexican was GREAT... but that's expected right? Mexico makes good Mexican food...? Hmmm

Our EXTREME Mayan adventure. It was gnarly.

Notice the jungle in the background. Very dense. 

Comin in hot!

Yeah, I'm lookin into the special forces for black ops and such. I'm a pro, don't let my socks and boat shoes fool you. 

Extreme once again. That water was like 70 degrees... 


Tulum! This is all Lamanite country, it's really cool to walk around the ancient city and to try and visualize what it was like back then. 


Awhhh pretty!

Tryin to make the front page of the OSU webpage. O-H-I-O

Just to top it all off, nothing like a good pose. Just take it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment