Monday, December 20, 2010

Ready to Go

I drove all the way to St. Louis Saturday and Sunday with my dad. 22 hours of driving over 2 days. The United States isn't a very scenic country to drive over. Especially over Kansas. Eventually we returned back home Sunday night. It feels good to be back. My parents have been watching this Glee-like show called "The Sing-Off" and they've been recording it for me. So, after not watching tv since Thanksgiving, I sat down and watched like 4 episodes. It is actually really good! It's a show of these top acapella groups in the US. It's really cool, and I would recommend it.

That brings us to today, Monday. My mom and I went out to do my missionary shopping. We were very successful actually. We were able to get just about everything I need in only 1 day. I picked up some shoes, some suits, etc... I've been spending my evening taking tags off of everything, thinkin about being a missionary, and hanging out with my parents and Tanner (got in today)--all while watching the season finale of The Sing-Off. Needless to say, I'm very excited to get out and just wear all these new clothes! I wonder how fast they'll wear out...

On Wednesday, we fly off to Cozumel for a week and we get back the 29th. After that, only about a week and a half and then I'm off to the MTC. Time is just flying by. Before I know it, I'll be all dark and tan and in the MTC and then, not soon after I enter the MTC, I'll be out in California. Just counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment