Thursday, December 9, 2010

FINALLY!

I have just finished my last day of class for 2 years!!! It's unreal to think that... but I'm really excited to get into the mission field! I only have a month from this sunday... a MONTH!!! Man, time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday I was entering high school, moving to Belgium, and graduating. Life goes by way too fast. We have to keep up with it's fast pace or we can get burned. It's tough to keep up with, especially in college with classes, homework, and tests. Next week is going to be really rough... finals week. I have to take 5 final exams, not excited about that at all. But on the bright side, when I'm done, I get to go see my family and my puppy and then head of to Cozumel!! I'm for sure gonna take advantage of my last super sweet vacation for a very long time.
Well... only 9 more days until I'm out of Provo. I have a nice LONG 19 hour drive to look forward to... but it's with my dad so there will be some fun to be had! Now it's time to settle down and finish off these final exams... Best of luck to all of you who have exams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment