Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals and 4 Days.

Well... it is now finals week. It's going alright so far, at least I don't have to go to classes! So far I've taken 3 exams and I've done well... let's just say I'm ready to leave on my mission and I wasn't thinking about school too much. I did rock my Book of Mormon test though, so that made my day. But tomorrow I'm going up to the Canyons to go snowboarding with my friend Scott across the hall because I have a free mid-week day pass. I want to use it up before it gets too late! I'm really going to miss snowboarding. :(
Then I'm taking my last two exams on thursday and then I leave to drive home on saturday. It's going to be sad leaving everyone, but I'm really excited to get out at the same time. I'm just so ready to get out in the mission field! I've enjoyed hanging out with the bestest roommate anyone could have, Logan! And I guess I had fun with Scott and Tanner across the hall... haha just kidding! But I'm really going to miss everyone. I imagine that when I get back, I'll run into a few people and it'll be one of those awkward, "is that... Brennan Edwards?" accompanied with a nice long, awkward stare. Can't wait!

It's going to be the hardest 2 years of my life... but I know that every second will be worth it. I'm excited to give everything that I am to the Lord and to furthering His work. I really can't say enough as to how excited I am. Are people generally excited looking forward to the hardest times of their lives? I'm not sure... but I sure am. I'm so grateful to be apart of this church and this gospel. I'm even more grateful that I'm worthy to represent the Lord and to serve a mission. Less than a month and I'll be off... crazy how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment