Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hot!

Moms and Pops!

Sounds like you have all had a wonderful week! Well, for me, it's been an interesting week. I've realized that I'm still not fully adjusted to a normal area. It gets me quite frustrated. We have a hard time finding new investigators becuase everyone is so dang religious! It's a really religious town, and there are churces on about every corner. It's also been freaking hot!!! It's been 90+ at least 2 days this week... it was miserable. I'm so happy that I'm not a bike missionary right now haha, but I will be biking this week because I'll be going on an exchange in a bike area.

I've been a bit discouraged this week as well a few times... We've dropped about 3 or 4 of our investigators because they won't answer the door when we know that they're home, that gets really frustrating. Not only that, but just people can be really rude. So, that's been a struggle throughout this week. I've been trying to stay positive and upbeat about it though!

Where did that random hockey update come from? Since when did you watch hockey? Last time I watched a game was for the olympics when we lost against Canadia... Lame. Speaking of, I'm going to miss the Summer Olympics this year... boo!! Oh well... Only 2 MORE years until the winter games. I hope the Cards keep it up... it'd be cool if they could get to the playoffs again. We'll see. We lost Pujols right? Where did he go?

Well, I really don't know what all else to talk about. President Bunker is on his way out... yikes! That's a scary thought. I truly love that man, it's going to be hard to watch him go home. I'm pretty nervous about the new president after being with President Bunker for a year and a half... I have an interview with him on Wednesday, he's going around and interviewing all the missionaries before he leaves. Everyone wants him to do a departing interview with them, so I imagine this will be kind of like that.

I hope ya'll have a great week! Thank you for your letters and your encouragement. My new address is:                  830 El Camino Ave. Apt D1
                      Vacaville, CA 95688

 I love you both so much! Have a wonderful week!!

Love,

Elder Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment