Monday, May 21, 2012

Well, Hello Again

Parents,
Well... I don't really know waht all to say! I just spoke to you yesterday... Well, the rest of my Sunday was good. We had our deep doctrine meeting and we talked about the Holy Spirit of Promise, and having your calling and elections made sure. It was really interesting. Then, today has been okay too... we just put our laundry in and now we're here. I'm pretty frustrated with our ZLs... they both aren't even 10 months out yet, so they're way young, and they act like it. Although one is 23, it's still frustrating. I don't feel a lot of love and unity within the zone. So, that's annoying. Anyway, I don't have much else to say. It was great to talk with your guys yesterday! I'm glad that dad recognized my voice haha I gave him a little surprise. Have a great week! Love you both!!!
Love,
Elder Edwards
P.S. I expect to get some chocolate soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment