Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hola!

Parentals!

It's been a good week. It's cooled off a ton, which is awesome! It even managed to rain for a bit as well one day! The work here is going great! We picked up 4 solid new investigators who, I believe, will be baptized within the coming months. I'm really excited. They're all member referrals, it's awesome! I love Vacaville, it's a great place, and things are going good. Elder T is struggling a little bit with his testimony. I think he might have depression, he never smiles and he always looks sad. It must be tough for him. Luckily, I feel great! I'm happy and cheerful pretty much every day, things are going good. I don't really get discouraged anymore, but I do get disappointed. And that's okay! It's sad when your awesome investigators, who promised you that they'd be at church, don't show up....... That's disappointing, but I'm not discouraged by it. It'll all work out one way or another.

I heard from Tanner. He really is just super busy. He's told me that he's just completely swamped with preparing for finals and tests, plus working. But, he is swamped. I haven't heard anything from Colin in a few weeks though.

It's crazy to believe that Stacey just graduated from college... blows my mind! Time flies huh? Does Shelley feel old? I miss Maxy... but I'm glad he was well taken care of while you were gone.

Uhmm... I don't have too much else to report on, this is a bit of a lame email, but it's something right?! As for my ankle... it's doing okay. It gets pretty sore every now and then where it hurts to walk on, but other than that it's all bueno. Speaking of bueno, I went on exchanges this week with my Spanish missionaries and I went into the Spanish area. I spoke a good amount of Spanish! I even bore my testimony in Spanish. I said "yo se que el plan de salvacion es verdad y el libro de mormon es el palabra de Dios." Good stuff, huh! The missionary I was with hardly spoke any Spanish, so it was a very Spanglish day haha. It was fun though. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your week! OH! One of my suits is ruined, the coat is completely ripped (it was a year old) and my gray one is dying here pretty soon too... I'm surprised they lasted this long though! So... I will have to buy at least 1 more to carry me the rest of the way here sometime soon, so if you could give me some cash money, that would be greatly appreciated! :)

I love you both very much!

Love,

Elder Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment