Thursday, June 2, 2011

ROUGH WEEK

Mom,

Happy Memorial Day to you too! The only exciting thing that is happening today is that I'm going to buy a new suit! There are huge memorial day sales at Kohls and I'm gonna go an get a suit. Othr than that, nothing else exciting is happening today other than the usual P-day stuff. Basketball and whatnot.

So transfers are coming up... I really hope that I'm not with my companion again. It is seriously driving me nuts. If I have to stay with him for another transfer I might jump out a window. I would throw him out, but he is too big. But I'm trying to love him...

Too bad about Tressel. I thought he had a bit more integrity as well. Oh well, the Bucks will still do big things. As for lacrosse, GO MARYLAND!

It's been a very frustrating week. Our number of lessons are going down and down. Our investigators aren't keeping their appointments and it is driving me nuts!! It's really discouraging. But I'm doing my best to be of good cheer. Man is it hard though. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I might not see even 1 baptism my whole mission. That doesn't mean I'm a bad missionary though. It just means my calling is to find people and to prepare them and then hand them off. The Spanish missionaries in our Zone had like 4 baptisms the other day. JEALOUS!

Love,

Elder Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment