Monday, August 29, 2011

Baptisms!!

Dear Family,

So, I hit my 7 month mark this week. Everyone says that the 6-12 month stretch is the longest. I can agree with that. It's wierd though. The days and weeks go by SO fast, but the months go by slow. Oh well.

It's been pretty hot up here still - in the mid to upper 90s. I don't notice it too much anymore. I've gotten used to it I guess. I can't wait for the fall and winter though! I'm ready for it to cool off.

So here is the update  on the "gators". This coming Sunday we will be having a baptism! Grandma is getting baptized and MAYBE Chuck will too. I'm excited to actually SEE my first baptism! Then next week, Michael - the guy with the Husky -  is getting married on September 3 and then getting baptized the next day. WOO! So these should be a really good few weeks. This is the last week of the transfer also, so I'll be getting a new companion (most likely) because Elder Gardner is ready to leave and he is telling President that it's time for him to move. He's been here 4 1/2 months and this is only his 3rd area and he's been out for 14 months. This is my 3rd area and I've been out 7...My guess is that I'll be here for 6 months...but, I've been wrong before - haha.

Love You, Elder Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment