Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Week, Another E-Mail

Moms and Pops,
Well, it's good to see that ya'll had a great week!! I'm jealous you got to hear from Elder Bednar... but again, we got Elder Perry, so it evens out. Our week has been busy, it seems like the past few weeks have just been a blur because we've been traveling so much. We've been so busy! We haven't hardly worked in our area lately because we've been either at Zone Conference (last Tuesday), on exchanges, and visiting with every companionship (7) and doing a 3 hour training with them. That's what we've done this last week... crazy. On Monday night, we drove down to Ukiah to stay the night because we have Zone Conference the next day. Holy cow was President fired up. He's going home in a few months and he is tryin to whip people into shape. He was yelling and goin nuts! Not really too nuts... he was just furious about all the immaturity and laziness. I was sitting in the 2nd row, right in front of him, and he was so mad that he was shaking. He called us all to repentance... It was much needed I think for the mission. He just said if you aren't here to work then go home. Simple as that. So, that was good to hear haha, luckily I'm here to work!
So this is the last week of the transfer, goes by so fast! I'm pretty positive that I'm going to be moved. I don't know where to or what I'll be doing, but I think I'm going to move. I've been here since the end of November, that was like 4 months ago! I've been out in the middle of nowhere for the past 8 months, I'm ready to be in a city or something. It's going to be a big change for me though if that happens. I'm used to being far away and off by myself with my companion, so it'll be interesting to see the change that comes. But, with these areas in the middle of no where, we get the beautiful scenery! Also we get the crazies... But this coming weekend we will be having 2 baptisms! A great way to end a transfer I believe. I'm excited. Although, this week will be interesting because we're going to be able to spend multiple days in our own area! That doesn't happen too often... We aren't really sure what we're going to do because we aren't used to it. So, it should be good, we'll be doing some good finding.
I heard about BYU and their loss... That's a darn shame... BUT! I never expected them to get this far without Jimmer, so that's great that they made it as far as they did. Go Ohio teams!! That made me happy to hear. What's the newest news on Peyton?

No, I haven't bought any new pants or anything. We haven't left our area on P-day (we will today). We usually just do our necessities here in Fortuna, and then we've been going to a members house and playing a bit of pool. I miss pool, I'm not very good at it anymore... Uhmm... i don't think I have anything else to report on, or ask any questions...
 
I love you both! Keep on keepin on!
Love,
Elder Brennan Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment