Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 19, 2011

It's still up in the 90s here, so I hope you are enjoying your nice fall weather, because apparently we don't get a fall until the END of October! FREAK! I'm so sick of the heat. Sorry my e-mail is coming late. It's because we went golfing today. There is a place where members golf for free. It was my first time actually golfing. We did 18 holes, and I got a 130. Haha, pretty bad, but I did pretty well. I just really really suck at chipping. My drives got to be pretty good actually. My neck is sufficiently burned as well.

So yesterday we had a baptism! We baptized Grandma's granddaughter, B'do (11). I was the one who baptized her. She was the first person that I have ever baptized personally! It was an incredible experience and I felt the Spirit really strong. I didn't have to redo it which was nice, but then again she is TINY. The water heater of our church is broken, so the water was freezing! But I loved it all the same.

I hope you guys have a great week. This week should be good. We have another baptism coming up next Sunday, hopefully, and I'm going on exchanges with the AP's this week. One of them is from Ohio. We were actually in the same stake (FYI).

I love you guys mucho!

Love, Elder Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment